Do you need a little help with Christmas gifts for your child this year?
- Signups for Santa’s Hotline for Hope & The Holidays will start on Friday, November 26. There are several options, but we ask that you use only one:
- Text 406-451-5312 and leave your first and last name and full phone number.
- Phone 406-451-5312 and at the sound of the beep leave your first and last name and phone number, speaking slowly and clearly.
- Signup through our website using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Signup through our Facebook Messenger, Hope & the Holidays.Wait for a call back or message back–it takes time! Please be prepared to provide us with what town you live in, your children’s name, age and gender.Remember to choose just ONE option.
- This years distribution is Thursday December 16th from 4-7 pm. Friday and Saturday December 17th & 18th from 8:30 am – 6 pm.
- Happy Holidays!
Request a Toy-2021
In order to better serve our families, Hope & The Holidays and The Salvation Army Bozeman have teamed up starting this year.
At the time of toy pick up, we will be requesting a form of identification for parents (driver’s license or birth certificate) as well as identification for the child(ren) (a social security card or birth certificate or insurance card) being served. If the child(ern) lives in two homes, the primary custodian will be the one who can receive gifts for the child(ern). This will enable more families to be served.