Do you need a little help with Christmas gifts for your child this year?
- Signups for Santa’s Hotline for Hope & The Holidays will start the day after Thanksgiving on Friday, November 25. There are several options to sign up, but we ask you use only one:
- Text 406-451-5312 and leave your first and last name and full phone number.
- Phone 406-451-5312 and at the sound of the beep leave your first and last name and phone number, speaking slowly and clearly.
- Signup via our website by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- Signup through our Facebook Messenger, Hope & the Holidays.
- Remember to choose just ONE option and wait for a call or message back–it takes time!
- Please be prepared to provide us with your full name, phone number, the town you live in, and the name, age and gender of your children who are 16 and under.
- This years distribution is Thursday December 15th from 4-7 pm. Friday and Saturday December 16th & 17th from 9:00 am – 6 pm.
- Happy Holidays!
Request a Toy-2022
In order to better serve our families, Hope & The Holidays and The Salvation Army Bozeman have teamed up starting this year.
At the time of toy pick up, we will be requesting a form of identification for parents (driver’s license or birth certificate) as well as identification for the child(ren) (a social security card or birth certificate or insurance card) being served. If the child(ern) lives in two homes, the primary custodian will be the one who can receive gifts for the child(ern). This will enable more families to be served.